Everybody's in the mood to bake Christmas cookies right now, so we thought we would make something that's a little bit different: these healthy chocolate muffins inspired by @bella.kessebolle (check out her original recipe blogpost here) are perfect to take to any Christmas party! They're a clean, yet delicious guilt-free alternative to all the regular Christmas treats and will leave you healthy and happy.
The muffins are made with our Chocolate Lover Mix: don't forget that you can still get your Christmas Pack including the Chocolate Lover Mix, Power Matcha Mix and an ebook with 10 delicious and healthy chocolate treats recipes – all for a very special deal (click here to find out more)!
But now, let's get to the important part: the muffins!
- 10g Chocolate Lover Mix
- 160 ml water
- 100g spelt flour
- 70g maple syrup
- 50g quinoa flour
- 2 tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- vegan chocolate
- Stir all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil and mix with the maple syrup and mineral water.
- Add in the liquid mix to the dry mix and stir until you have a smooth dough.
- Heat the oven to 170 degree Celsius.
- Fill the dough into muffin forms
- Bake them for 15-20 minutes.
- If you want, decorate the muffins with some melted chocolate.
Thanks again to @bella.kessebolle for the great baking inspiration!
The YSF team is wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy holiday!