VEGAN, SUGAR-FREE, GLUTEN-FREE
This extraordinary recipe is definitely a new favourite here in our office! Everyone is getting in Christmas mood and we are having heaps of fun creating new recipes that fit the season. Our new favourite is this Protein Chocolate Banana Bread, featuring two of our mixes:
The Muscle Power Mix is a mix of both rice and pea protein (which makes it complete in all essential amino acids) combined with maca and lucuma.
We also used our all time favourite Chocolate Lover Mix which contains all organic raw cacao, carob, coconut, chia seeds and lucuma.
Sounds good? We agree!
- 75g Muscle Power Mix
- 40g Chocolate Lover Mix
- 75g Almond Flour
- 75g Rice Flour
- 2 large bananas
- 10 small dates
- 1/3 cup of plant milk (your choice)
- 2 tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. water
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. flax seeds
- 1/2 tsp. cardamon
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 dash of nutmeg
- Preheat your oven to 150°C.
- Mix the flax seeds with the water and let it sit for a couple of minutes to have a flax egg.
- First, blend all the wet ingredients (melted coconut oil, bananas, dates, flax egg, plant milk) until everything is smooth.
- Stir the dry ingredients (flours, Superfood Mixes, salt and spices) in a separate bowl.
- Mix everything together with a fork.
- Line your baking tray with a baking sheet then fill in the dough.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, if still wet, check again every five minutes.
- Let cool before slicing or eat.
We hope you like this super easy, healthy and delicious Christmas recipe!
Have a happy and healthy day!