Who doesn't love crepes? These healthy vegan crepes are the perfect breaktfast option. This delicious Triple Chocolate Lover Crepes recipe and picture are made by Claire. Check her instagram Clairesdeli and Tumblr for more of these healthy and delicious recipes!
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE LOVER CREPES
- 10g Chocolate Lover Mix
- ½ cup buckwheat flour
- ½ cup oats
- 1 cup rice milk or other plant based milk of choice
- ½ cup water
- 2tbsp. ground flax seeds
- 1tsp. baking powder
- ½tsp. baking soda
- A pinch of vanilla
- Coconut oil for greasing the pan (optional)
INGREDIENTS FOR THE SAUCE:
- 1tbsp maple syrup
- 15g Chocolate Lover Mix
- 1tbsp water
- Blend all ingredients except for the water on high until you are left with a thick and creamy pancake batter.
- Add the water and blend again.
- Let the batter sit for about 10 minutes to allow to thicken.
- Preheat a non-stick pan over medium heat and grease it with coconut oil when necessary.
- Start frying the crepes by adding ¼ a cup of batter at the time.
- Let the crepe fry until the edges curl up and bubbles appear on top of it.
- Flip it around and fry for one more minute before removing it from the pan and wrapping it into a towel to keep it warm.
- While your crepes are frying mix all the ingredients for the chocolate sauce together and set aside.
- Serve them filled with fruit and enjoy!
This is just one example of a recipe where you can use the Chocolate Lover Mix in, but there are many other delicious recipes that you can make. Here you can find many other different superfood mixes. Your Superfoods Mixes can be daily added to your smoothies, yoghurt, juices, water, cakes, ice-cream or salads!