Greens in your oats? Why not! Kris from Pearsnpancakes surprised us on her Instagram with this nutritious, delicious chocolate Super Green bowl, featuring the Super Green Mix.
The Super Green Mix strengthens your immunity, supports detox and can be added to sweet as well as savoury recipes as a health booster. The mix is an excellent source of chlorophyll, phytonutrients and high in vitamins and minerals. These support a healthy immune and nervous system, metabolism, oxygen transportation and cell division.
But now, let's get to the delicious oatmeal part, shall we?
- 10 g Super Green Mix
- 10g Chocolate Lover Mix (or raw cacao)
- 60g (gluten free) oats
- 1.5 cups water (or your choice of plant milk)
- toppings: puffed quinoa, raw cacao nibs, fruit of your choice
- optional: 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- Stir the oats with water / milk in a pot
- Cook it on medium temperature for about 5 minutes until you have a creamy consistency
- Take the pot off the stove and stir in the Super Green Mix and Chocolate Lover Mix (and optional the maple syrup)
- Enjoy everything in your favorite bowl with some yummy toppings!
Who would have thought that greens and chocolate go so well together! We would love for you to try this delicious recipe and let us know what you think.
As you can see, making your daily diet a little bit more nutritious by adding our superfood mixes can be so easy! We hope this inspired you to create more health beneficial dishes in the future.
Stay healthy, be happy!
Picure credit: @pearsnpancakes