VEGAN, RAW, SUGAR-FREE
How amazing do these Chocolate Lover Popsicles look? These popsicles are the best summer snack ever! It is very easy to make and in no time you will have a guilt-free chocolate snack that taste better then a magnum. The blend of Cacao, Carob, Shredded Coconut, Chia Seeds and Lucuma powder make the Chocolate Lover Mix a feel good superfood for healthy treats by helping to reduce tiredness and support digestion.
Grab all your ingredients together and get ready to make some ice-cream.
- 2 bananas (for 4 popsticles)
- 4 (wooden) sticks
- 60g Chocolate Lover Mix
- 75g raw cashews
- 7 pitted dates
- 4 tbsp. nut butter (our favourites are peanut and almond butter!)
- unsweetened plant-based milk (e.g. almond or hemp)
- Optional: 1/2 teaspoon organic vanilla extract or powder
- shredded coconut
- finely chopped nuts
- hemp seeds
- For the base simply chop the bananas in half, attach the stick and put them in the freezer for 20 minutes
- Mix all the sauce ingredients except for the milk in the blender.
- Gently pour in a little bit of plant-based milk (Note: until desired consistency, it needs to be stay thick and sticky)
- Roll the bananas in the chocolate sauce
- Add your favorite toppings
- put them back in the freezer for 6 hours or overnight
- Take your popsicles out of the freezer 10 minutes before snack time
- Enjoy your guilt-free summer snack!
This is just one example of a recipe where you can use the Chocolate Lover Mix in, but there are many other delicious recipes that you can make. Here you can find many other different superfood mixes. Your Superfoods Mixes can be daily added to your smoothies, yoghurt, juices, water, cakes, ice-cream or salads!
P.S. Your Superfoods is organizing a 3-day Superfood Smoothie & Salad Detox to boost your health and happiness! Email email@example.com or leave your email in the comments to receive the FREE Detox Guide with recipes, a grocery list and many tips!