VEGAN, RAW, GLUTENFREE
When life gives you lemons... make blissballs! We love our decadent and rich chocolate blissballs, but sometimes we want something fresh, light and sweet at the same time. And preferbly: something green! We know, that's a lot to ask for in a yummy treat but that's where these Super Green Lemon Bites come into play. The best part about them: You'll only need 5 simple ingredients, a food processor and 5 minutes of your day!
Sounds good? Let's get into the recipe:
SUPER GREEN LEMON BLISSBALLS
- 2 tablespoons Super Green Mix
- 1 cup cashews
- 3/4 cup Medjool dates (pitted)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until you're left with a sticky 'dough'.
- Divide the dough in chunks and roll little balls out of them.
- Store in the fridge until serving.
SUPER TIP: Make sure to get your hands on an organic lemon because we are using the zest!