Everybody knows that chocolate and hazelnuts are a match made in foodheaven. They belong together like peanutbutter and jelly, apple and pie or Bonnie and Clyde. No, but really - they are just meant to be. And is there any better way to enjoy that combination than in a crunchy and delicious granola? And if you sprinkle it on everything you eat (don't worry, we've been there!) that's totally fine. Because unlike the storebought version this granola recipe doesn't contain any hidden nasties like refined sugar, palm oil and other additives - just pure goodness!
CHOCOLATE LOVER HAZELNUT GRANOLA
- 30g Chocolate Lover Mix
- 2 cups of (gluten free) oats
- 3/4 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Melt the coconut oil in a saucepan over low heat and take it off the heat once melted.
- Add in the Chocolate Lover Mix and maple syrup.
- Combine well and add in the oats and hazelnuts.
- Stir until everything is coated.
- Spread out evenly on a baking tray and bake for 20-25 minutes at 175°C.
- Let cool completely.