You probably know that we love everything with chocolate. Good thing that Amy from @amylecreations seems to be the same! She created a beautiful Chocolate Lavender Chia Pudding that we definitely had to share with you. The best thing: you can prepare it the night before and your breakfast is ready in the morning!
CHOCOLATE LAVENDER CHIA PUDDING
- 10g Chocolate Lover Mix
- 3tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 medjoul dates
- 1tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2tsp. culinary dried lavender (optional)
- Pinch of salt
- Put all the ingredients except for the Chocolate Lover Mix and chia seeds in your blender for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour into a glass and mix in chia seeds and Chocolate Lover.
- Refrigerate overnight or at least an hour.
As you can see chia puddings are not only incredibly nutritious, they are super easy to make! Thanks to our Chocolate Lover you can enjoy a healthy breakfast while still eating chocolate. For more inspiration check out our superfood recipe blog and try out more recipes with the Chocolate Lover.