Have you ever had a breakfast that was almost too beautiful to be eaten? This Blackberry Coco Ombré Smoothie is definitely one of them. Lena from Lenkas_Kitchn created this delicious summer smoothie with our Forever Beautiful Mix that is not only the perfect breakfast but also a great dessert for guests. Even if the weather is bad, this mix of berries and coconut makes you feel like you're right at the beach.
BLACKBERRY COCO OMBRÉ SMOOTHIE
- 10g Forever Beautiful Mix
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup coconut yoghurt
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1 handful of blackberries
- 1 splash of agave syrup
- 1tbsp grated coconut
- Mix all the ingredients except for the blackberries in your blender.
- Put a tbsp of the mix in a glas for the first layer, then add 1-2 blackberries.
- Continue until the glas is full.
- Add toppings of choice.
Did we promise too much? As you can see our Forever Beautiful Mix makes every meal a little bit more beautiful. Benefit from all the vitamins, minerals and antioxidants and try it out! If you need more inspiration check out our other recipes with this mix.