The month of January is the month of comfort food for us. We love smoothies, juices and ice cream, but when it's cold and rainy outside, there's nothing more comforting than a warm bowl of oats ... and chocolate. We combined both in our oh-so-creamy-dreamy Chocolate Lover Oatmeal which we can't get enough of lately!
Oats are not only very filling and tasty, they are also a great source of fiber and complex carbohydrates. In combination with our Chocolate Lover Mix this is the perfect chocolaty guilt free breakfast...or dinner if you like. ;)
The Mix contains all raw and organic Maca, Lucuma, Chia Seeds, Cacao and Carob, which provides your body with healthy omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin E, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphor and many more micro-nutrients.
- 10g Chocolate Lover Mix
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup (gluten free) oats
- 1 tbsp. raw cacao nibs
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 banana
- 1 handful dried berries
- Pour oats, cacao nibs and almond milk into a pot and stir
- Heat the pot until everything slowly starts boiling
- Take the pot off the stove
- Stir in the Chocolate Lover Mix (and maple syrup)
- Use your choice of fruit as toppings
This recipe will show you that
- Eating chocolate has nothing to do with eating unhealthy!
- It's super easy to add a little more nutrition to your daily breakfast – and more taste!
We hope you enjoyed this recipe! For more healthy meal inspiration, make sure to check out the rest of our recipe blog. As always, stay happy and healthy!