VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE, HIGH-PROTEIN
We love our raw breakfasts but especially now, when it's getting colder outside, we need a warm hearty meal to start the day with. Buckwheat is a healthy alternative to regular oats as it's often less processed and also gluten free.
In order to make a dish according to our goals, we added our Muscle Power Mix which is a plant based protein mix of rice and pea protein with added maca and lucuma. Our mix contains over 60% protein! There is no need for boring and tasteless high protein foods if you are a sportsoholic.
For our favourite breakfast we used:
- 10g Muscle Power Mix
- 2 cups of plant milk (almond, soy, etc)
- 1 cup buckwheat
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. vanilla
- 1 kiwi
- 2 tbsp. coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp. berries of your choice
- Pour together the buckwheat and plant milk in a pot and turn on medium heat on your stove.
- As soon as everything starts to boil, turn down to low heat and let it sit for about five minutes.
- Don't forget to stir the buckwheat with a spoon every now and then so nothing sticks to the bottom of the pan. If it does, add a few more spoons ofliquid!
- Stir in the Muscle Power Mix, maple syrup, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Pour into a bowl.
- Add toppings.
We hope this gave you a new idea for a healthy, quick and delicous breakfast. It's only one way to use our Superfood Mixes. We believe that a healthy diet and using superfoods doesn't have to be complicated. That's why we love to share recipes with you.
As always, have a happy and healthy day!