Looking for a healthy, yet easy and quick delicious treat that you can bring to a Halloween party? We are so over processed chocolate bars and sugary candy that leaves you feeling sluggish.
That's why we created these easy Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal Squares made with our Energy Bomb Mix. The mix contains natural caffeine coming from Guarana, dried Banana, Acai berry, Lucuma and Maca. Pack your treats with minerals and antioxidants, not with processed sugar and other nasty stuff!
- 10g Energy Bomb Mix
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free oat flour
- 3/4 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup shredded almonds
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1 tbsp. soy flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. pumpkin spice
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- Mix the soy flour with 2 tbsp. of water and let it sit for about 5 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix all the Energy Bomb Mix, oat flour, oats, baking powder, sugar, spices and shredded almonds
- Stir together the pumpkin puree with the binding soy flour and the plant milk.
- Mix everything together until you have a smooth batter
- Place it on a baking sheet and bake for about 20-30 minutes.
- When the squares are fully baked, you can garnish them with the chopped almonds (do it as long as the dough is soft).
- Cut the finished product into little squares
As you can see, there are a million different ways to integrate superfoods into your daily life. This is only one of them - check out our other recipes and get creative in your healthy kitchen!
As always, have a happy day!