In our eyes Pumpkin Spice just belongs to this season as much as red leaves and warm scarves. Since we just can't get enough of it, we created this easy and healthy Pumpkin Spice chia pudding together with our delicious Chocolate Lover Mix.
It's not only tasty but also provides you with essential minerals, omega-3 and superfoods like organic Cacao, Carob, Shredded Coconut, Chia Seeds and Lucuma powder.
- 10g Chocolate Lover Mix
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purree
- 3 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- maple syrup for taste
- Mix the chia seeds with the Chocolate Lover Mix and the milk in a bowl
- Put the bowl in the fridge
- After an hour, stir the pudding again and let it sit in the refrigerator over night (or for at least 5 hours).
- The next morning you want to stir together maple syrup, pumpkin purree and pumpkin spice.
- Either layer it together with the Chocolate Chia Pudding on top of each other, mix everything together or top it off with some nuts and seeds.
We really hope this recipe gave you some inspiration for an easy and healthy breakfast. Don't forget to check out our other Superfood Mixes and get creative!
Have a happy and healthy day,