VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE, PALEO
Halloween is around the corner!
We love all kinds of holiday because that means we have a reason to indulge in healthy treats. These Frankenstein cake pops might look rather spooky but we can't get enough of them. In order to make these we used our Skinny Protein Mix and our Chocolate Lover Mix.
Skinny Protein is a complete plant-based 62% protein mix with all essential amino acids. The mix is sugar free, low in carbs and nutrient rich. It also contains Chlorophyll, Vitamin A, B9, B12, C, Iron, Calcium, Potassium and Magnesium.
Chocolate Lover is an excellent source of antioxidants and essential omega 3 fatty acids (3158mg). The mix is high in vitamins and minerals, such as Vitamin E, Magnesium, Calcium, Phosphor, Iron, Copper and Zinc.
- 1 tbsp Chocolate Lover Mix
- 10g Skinny Protein Mix
- 1 cup organic medjoul dates
- 1 cup soaked cashews
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- In a food processor, blend the dates together with the cashews and the Skinny Protein Mix
- Form small balls or squares out of them
- In a separate bowl, mix the Chocolate Lover Mix with the maple syrup. Use an icing bag to draw the faces of Frankenstein.
We hope this gave you some inspiration for healthy Halloween treats that you can enjoy with your loved ones. Don't forget to check out or other healthy superfood mixes here.
Happy Halloween from the YSF team!