VEGAN, RAW, PALEO
If you are a Chocolate Lover like me, you are going to love this delicious version of Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. You only need five ingredients plus a spoon, bowl, muffin cups and a freezer to make these. So super easy to make and they taste delicious. This recipe makes about 6-8 chocolate cups, so you might want to make two batches right away!
- 30g Chocolate Lover Mix
- 50g melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 100g tahini
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Stir together 25g melted coconut oil, 1 tbsp. maple syrup and 15g Chocolate Lover Mix in a bowl.
- Spoon about 1 tbsp into the bottom of muffin cups and place them in the freezer for about 5-10 minutes.
- Stir together the filling ingredients and add 1tbsp. of the filling on top of the first frozen chocolate layer.
- Place in the freezer for about 30 minutes and stir in the mean time the remaining ingredients to make the chocolate
- Top the filling with 1 tbsp of the chocolate mixture and put the cups in the fridge to let the chocolate harden and to store.
Your Superfoods Mixes can be daily added to your smoothies, yoghurt, juices, water, cakes, ice-cream or salads! Here you can find many other different superfood mixes.