VEGAN, SUGAR-FREE, PALEO
Oh yes these Ferrero Rocher looking and Bounty tasting balls just happened here at the YSF office! The delicious and healthy recipes is vegan, paleo and made with just four ingredients!
- 60g Chocolate Lover Mix
- 50g coconut rasp
- 50g medjool dates
- 10 tbsp. melted coocnut oil
- Place the coconut rasp and medjool dates in a blender and mix until you have a sticky mixture.
- If necessary add 2tbsp. of melted coconut oil to make the mixture extra sticky.
- Roll small balls of the mixture and place them in the freezer for 10 minutes or longer.
- Then melt 10 tablespoons of coconut oil and stir in the Chocolate Lover Mix
- Dip the frozen balls in the mixture and transfer them to the fridge to harden.
- Remove from the fridge
SUPER TIP: Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla powder to the coconut mixture
Your Superfoods Mixes can be daily added to your smoothies, yoghurt, juices, water, cakes, ice-cream or salads! Here you can find many other different superfood mixes.