VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE, SUGAR-FREE
A delicious recipe from Tanith from the beautiful blog She Loves Eating! Who doesn't love some healthy homemade chocolate cookies?
- 20g Chocolate Lover Mix
- 150g oats
- 4 medjool dates
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- In a bowl combine oats with cinnamon and cacao powder.
- Mash the bananas with a fork and chop the medjool dates with a knife.
- Add mashed banana and chopped medjool dates to the oats (and optional rice syrup) and knead with your hands.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- With your hands form cookies and place them on the tray.
- Bake them for 15-20 minutes – the longer you leave them in the more crispy they will get.
Add Muscle Power Mix to make this protein rich cookies!
Your Superfoods Mixes can be daily added to your smoothies, yoghurt, juices, water, cakes, ice-cream or salads! Here you can find many other different superfood mixes.