This heavenly recipe and beautiful pictures were created by one of our favourite bloggers: Anna. Check her Instagram account Plant_fueled and her blog www.plant-fueled.com to find other delicious recipes. Overnight oats are the perfect filling breakfast if you don't have so much time in the morning to make breakfast!
- 10g Chocolate Lover Mix
- 2 cups of oat milk
- 1/2 cup oats
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 3 stems rhubarb
- 1/2 cup mixed berries
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- juice of 1 lemon
- Mix all the ingredients for the oats in a jar, stir well and place in the fridge overnight.
- Cut the rhubarb into pieces and place it together with the lemon juice and the coconut sugar in a pan.
- When the rhubarb is softened, add the berries. Stir well.
- Let it simmer for some more time until everything is well combined.
- When everything combined it is time to enjoy your overnight oats!
- Place it in a bowl and let it cool down.
- The next day layer the overnight oats with the compote
Your Superfoods Mixes can be daily added to your smoothies, yoghurt, juices, water, cakes, ice-cream or salads! Here you can find many other different superfood mixes.