VEGAN, RAW, PALEO
Still looking for a healthy yet delicious christmas recipe? This Raw Chocolate Cake only contains five ingredients and most definitely qualifies as a super yummy and a healthy treat. The organic dates that I used in this recipe are full with healthy nutrients and make this recipe extra sweet and creamy. Who does not crave this delicious chocolate cake?
- 20g Chocolate Lover Mix
- 100g cashew nuts
- 70g dates
- 50g raw walnuts
- 40ml coconut milk
- Soak all the cashew nuts for at least 30 minutes in a bowl of water.
- Mix 50g dates and all the walnuts in a blender for the base of the cake.
- Press this in a small cake tin or tupperware and place it in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Mix the soaked cashews, 20g dates, coconut milk and Chocolate Lover Mix in the blender.
- Spread the filling over the base of the cake and put the cake then in the fridge for at least 15 minutes before eating.
- Cut the cake, share the cake, sing a birthday song and eat the cake!
Your Superfoods Mixes can be daily added to your smoothies, yoghurt, juices, water, cakes, ice-cream or salads! Here you can find many other different superfood mixes.
P.S. Did you see our Combi Pack already? 3 x 150g of different Your Superfood Mixes - the perfect healthy christmas present!