VEGAN, SUGAR-FREE, GLUTEN-FREE
What else would you want to have during stressful days? We definitely want to feel our best, nourish our bodies and look our best. Vanessa from @van0510 made this amazingly gorgeous creamy berry oatmeal which we wanted to share with you today.
- 5g Forever Beautiful Mix
- 150ml almond milk
- 60g (gluten free) oats
- 50g frozen berries
- 1 hand full fresh berries
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- Blend the frozen berries with the almond milk in your blender until smooth
- Put the milk-berry mix in a pan and heat it on the stove on low heat
- Add in the oats and let everything cook for about 5 minutes
- Make sure to stir the oats every now and then so nothing burns!
- Take the pan off the stove and stir in Forever Beautiful mix (and maple syrup)
- Pour the oatmeal in your favourite bowl and top it off with fresh berries
We wish you a happy and healthy day!
Picture credit: @van0510