Looking for a smoothie that you can drink right after your workout? Don't look any further! The Muscle Power Mix contains 60% plant-based protein, all essential amino acids and support muscle function, electrolyte balance, carbohydrate metabolism and the production of red blood cells. Power up!
- 15g Muscle Power Mix
- 100ml almond milk
- optional: 1 banana
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth or simple shake them together if on the go
If you decide to make homemade almond milk, use this recipe:
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 5 cups filtered water
- 2 pitted dates
- optional: 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Soak almonds overnight
- Put all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until creamy and smooth
- Strain the liquid using a nut milk bag or a thin dish towel. Discard pulp, or save for adding to baked goods (especially crackers).
- Transfer milk to a jar or covered bottle and refrigerate. It will keep for up to 2-3 days.
- Shake well before drinking.
We hope this recipe could inspire you to prepare more food at home rather than buying at grocery stores. It's important to know where our food comes from and this is an easy, inexpensive a healthy step into a good direction!
As always, stay healthy and be happy!