Raw Cake with Strawberries
Indulge in healthy flavours with this raw and vegan cake with strawberries.
We're loving raw superfood cakes at the moment as it’s the perfect treat – so decadent, creamy and tasty. And it looks amazing, too! We used the Forever Beautiful mix in the filling to add a delicious berry flavor, as well as some valuable beauty vitamins and antioxidants. Think about it as nourishing your skin from within; rather promising, isn't it?
The mix contains nutrient-dense beauty foods like acai and maqui berries, acerola cherries, chia seeds, lucuma and blueberries. And yup - it's as delicious as it sounds!
Raw Vegan Cake with Strawberries
- 220g dates
- 150g nuts (I used a mix of walnuts and almonds)
- 50g oats
- 2 tbsp Forever Beautiful mix
- 420g soaked cashews
- 240ml coconut oil
- 180ml maple syrup
- 120g coconut yogurt
- 250ml plant-based milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 300g strawberries
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Combine the ingredients for the base in your food processor until you're left with a sticky dough.
- Press down evenly in a lined cake tin. Blend all ingredients for the cream except the Forever Beautiful mix, strawberries, and lemon juice until completely smooth and spoon some of it to separate bowl.
- Continue blending and add in the remaining ingredients. Layer the vanilla and berry cream on your cake base and freeze for a couple of hours to set.
- Let the cake defrost in the fridge before serving and garnish with your favorite toppings!