There’s nothing spooky about these Super Green bliss balls! This simple recipe is loaded with flavour and counts an extra serving of greens.
It’s that time of year when sugar-filled treats are on every kid’s mind. (Okay, let’s be honest, it’s on our minds too...and we’re adults.) So, to help you combat these cravings, we’ve come up with a Halloween-friendly recipe that’s kid AND parent-approved.
These witchy-green bliss balls contain only 4 ingredients and they’re perfect for making with the little ones. Plus, they contain the Super Green mix – but that can be our little secret...
This functional superfood mix contains 6 green superfoods, each selected for their naturally high content in essential vitamins and minerals – perfect for picky eaters and veggie naysayers.
These Super Green bliss balls make the perfect midday snack, on-the-go treat, or as a scary- movie-marathon dessert. Best of all? They’re a sweet treat you can feel good about feeding your family. Enjoy!
SUPER GREEN BLISS BALLS RECIPE
Makes 8 Bliss Balls | VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE
- 2 tbsp Super Green mix
- 130 g cashews
- 180 g Medjool dates (pitted)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Toppings: melted dark chocolate and raisins for eyes (optional)
- Place all the ingredients (except toppings) in a food processor and blend until you're left with a sticky 'dough'.
- Divide the dough into chunks and roll little balls out of them.
- Melt the dark chocolate and roll the balls in it, add two raisins as long as chocolate is still soft.
- Place in freezer to harden the chocolate cover.
- Store in the fridge until serving.